grand national in nc

cloneman315

i am selling my 86 gn that car has 69000 miles on it good fillers,great paint all stock other than 93 oct chip,runs and drive perfect no noises nothing,power ant even works,only thing i know is that the drivers door panel has 2 little marks on it very very small,interior is very nice $16,000,trans shifts strong,and new gm powermaster Brake unit.Phone 7049683107 ,car has exhaust and some chrome under the hood.Has trunk liner g80 rear.Car does not smoke tick ,knock , or anything,no one has ever sat in the back seat i was told.Also gnx style dash.I just replaced the hood shocks and the antifreeze ,washer bottles.Also had the car buffed the paint is a solid 9 i would say.Tires are also new.No dash crack,no headliner sag.

DSCN1440.jpg

DSCN1483-1.jpg

DSCN1481.jpg

DSCN1478.jpg

DSCN1449.jpg

the pictures make the paint apear a bit dull,i will have some new pictures tommorow after the car was buffed and it looks almost perfect.

TTT

what other toys could you want hell you have a syclone and a buick.

can you put some pics of the upper dash and wheel looks like it has some bad spots on it. pics of under the doors and under the hood and in trunk.
Thanks

or email them to me
richkibler@aol.com

this is the car i have been looking for........i just have a vette i have to sale in order to get it......:rolleyes:

no trades,doors are very good no dash cracks,trunk is very nice with trunk liner,wheels have a few minor marks

steering wheel has one mark very small you can see in the pic thats it,car is not 100 percent show car but it is nicer than most