You can type here any text you want

grand national on life

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That cant be a Grand National, his brakes worked WAY to well and stopped on a dime.:D

i had a crazy thought. you know how everytime there is a grand national on tv or a movie not only do they usually change their appearance (for the worst) but they always mess up the sound. Yes you can argue v8 sound better and thats why they did it, but I dont really but it because the v8 sound bits they use suck. Heres the crazy idea....

what if there is always someone on the inside acutally looking out for us. Making sure its a v8 sound bite being used instead of the turbo v6, in order to help us keep our little secrets and keep the dummies confused and still keep em asking if "man what kind of v8 is that" or the famous nice monty quotes. i just wonder sometimes, but maybe someone out there in the show biz world is putting the v8 sound bites on purpose to give us a cover. Its a nice thought, better then they do it on purpose because 'they' think it sounds better. But the v8 sounds they use suck anyways imho.

it was still a clean a$$ buick, looking tight!

I love the shot of the trunklid emblem as the the back end of the car whips around.

I have never seen this show, but I will now. That actor is the same guy that played Maj. Winters in HBO's "Band of Brothers"- My all-time favorite movie/series/program!

Thanks for the clip!
John

Wouldn't get too excited... in the first season the car only lasted a few episodes before he gave it away... to a chick! :eek:
(not that thats a bad thing)

BUT! a few episodes ago, (season 2) she brought it back to him :smile:

BUT! now it looks bad... its covered in a flowery design, and its yellow! :mad: :mad:

BUT! at least in this episode it actually sounded like a v-6 :cool:

The car is now repainted to its origional form:biggrin: Iv watched this show from the beginning excellent series. Oh BTW it sounds like a v8 again:(

Back