Grand prix

RegalT-type85

I found a grand prix of Gbody year at the junk. Good shape. What can i take from it??

I know "cross brace, angle braces, and under hood braces, ALL the body bushings (even the "GNX" bushing), AND the back seat had the same angular stamping welded in that the GNX got.
" from the junkyard donor list.

All that would fit?

haha, i have no insight on what you're asking but had to comment on the drunk superman picture. nice.

Thanks :cool: I really like all of those movies. I just got superman 1&2 on blue ray WOW. Looks great on my 67" Samsung DLP. Movies like that I don't Mine to get BR.

Off topic I know but sorry fellow TR members.

Back to Grand prix, I'm just gonna take off all the braces, whatever else the sticky tells me I guess. I see what looks to be an extra front sway bar on there. I have no clue but I can get braces atleast.

What year is the question. The earlier ones have the aluminum front so you shold be able to make it fit with a little work.

i forget the year but it's a g body prix if that helps. I haven't be able to get back to the junkyard:rolleyes: But I know not many know about the braces.

I wish Eric would come back again. Sorry but I don't know. A magnet is the easiest way to find out if the nose isn't off it though.

If the dash is the one with all multiple round gauge holes the maliburacing guys love to swap those in the 78 - 82 models because bolt right in if you get it cheap you could sell it or use for trade bait on something you need.

I also seen Gbodyparts.com (and others) looks for the center consoles out of them if its in OK shape.

I picked up an 83 GP this week. Console car.
Also had lights on the qaurter panel. Weird looking but nice console ;)
Dash trashed of course.
I was told by the owner I should really fire it up & feel the power.:D

I picked up an 83 GP this week. Console car.
Also had lights on the qaurter panel. Weird looking but nice console ;)
Dash trashed of course.
I was told by the owner I should really fire it up & feel the power.:D

Where's the pics Brian? I'm sure the "power" was more than you could handle.:rolleyes: LOL