You can type here any text you want

Great Jay Leno, Tim Allen Video.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No, it's not really Jay's. It's Kenny Duttweiler's old red 7 second car!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cubic money ALWAYS beats cubic inches!!!

No, it's not really Jay's. It's Kenny Duttweiler's old red 7 second car!

Oh it's his old one. Must be a piece of crap. I'm Jealous.

That car was purchased by an OH resident, and painted Blue, several years ago and was recently resold to John Gallina (of 7-second SS fame) of AZ. The car is driven by Len Freeman and is in the hunt for a 6-second time slip.

Thanks for posting! Never seen it.... I like 8 years ago, where's that .99 gas!?;)

That car was purchased by an OH resident, and painted Blue, several years ago and was recently resold to John Gallina (of 7-second SS fame) of AZ. The car is driven by Len Freeman and is in the hunt for a 6-second time slip.

Saw that car at BG this year.... That car seems to me to be in a class all it's own.... Like a prostock car among comp eliminator cars....

And I talked to John a little while...... nice guy. He has been in the TB community for a long tiime.

Again... awesome ride.

Didn't see if this had been posted but A great clip from Leno's show. :cool:

Tim Allen vs Jay Leno burnout contest

timeline2.jpg

and i would like a rematch with tim allen!

It would help if the person driving was ready for the contest.... I would figure Tim had some much more narrow non racing slicks.... really street tires... while Dutt's car was ready to make a 7 second pass..... put some 275/60/15 radial t/a's on that bad boy and see how long of a black mark you can leave without running out of real estate....

Jay appeared to not be able to stay in the throttle due to lack of control....

It would help if the person driving was ready for the contest.... I would figure Tim had some much more narrow non racing slicks.... really street tires... while Dutt's car was ready to make a 7 second pass..... put some 275/60/15 radial t/a's on that bad boy and see how long of a black mark you can leave without running out of real estate....

Jay appeared to not be able to stay in the throttle due to lack of control....

I agree, it looks like the stang is running some sort of 17" or 18" low profile tires, and the Buick has some HUGE slicks.

Back