Greatest song ever?

Actually I do play drums. Maybe Rush's drummer rocks, but that can't save the whole band! I respect everyones opinion, but they just sound too sissy for me. Maybe I just haven't heard enough of their stuff. I dunno.

Not bashing anyone, just razzin' ya guys a little for liking what ya like, feel free to give it back. :) I actually was listening to Panteras "Regular People" on my playlist. I was listening to "Respect" by Pantera on the way home. That stuff just makes you wanna whoop someones azz!

Curt Cobain was just different, and many mis labeled him as untalented. He just had a different way of expressing his music, and it appealed to many of my generation. (I'm 26, btw) Yeah, he looked a little "grundgy", hence the genre of music. He was anti whatever- is -popular, and that was cool. When I was younger, all you had was this teeny bopper bullsh!t like R&B, and rap, which is cool, I like some rap, but my school was so full of wanna be's and preppies that I couldn't stand, so his music really appealed to me. I like fast, loud, hard rock. I don't like my music to be so well rehearsed it sounds manufactured. I often find I will like a band live just fine, while I can't bear to listen to them on the radio. I think a lot of the personality dissappears in recording. It loses energy, know what I mean?

At least nobody said yanni.

And wheres the Micheal Jackson fans?;)

Originally posted by turbosam6
Actually I do play drums. Maybe Rush's drummer rocks, but that can't save the whole band! I respect everyones opinion, but they just sound too sissy for me. Maybe I just haven't heard enough of their stuff. I dunno.

Not bashing anyone, just razzin' ya guys a little for liking what ya like, feel free to give it back. :) I actually was listening to Panteras "Regular People" on my playlist. I was listening to "Respect" by Pantera on the way home. That stuff just makes you wanna whoop someones azz!

I'm listening to Pantera right now. The name of that song your referring to is "Walk", and yes it makes you want to whip some tail. I am about to work out, so it is the perfect kind of weighlifting music!!:mad:

Hmmmm, whooping somebodies azz was never a reason I liked to listen to music. ;) :rolleyes:

Some music is supposed to be structured. :)

I find it amazing how music can draw all kind of emotion out of folks. Sad, glad, happy, mad........all of that can be had out of different kinds of music. Just depends on my mood.:) See I'm happy again!

rush sucks? somebodys hittin the crack pipe. alex, geddy or neil will school anyone in mettalica. are they even still around?:confused: last i heard didnt they make some album using other peoples music. i saw them in concert a few years ago and they blew dog. lots of better bands than mettalica, they were good back in the day but i guess they just sold out.:D

almost forgot, it dosent get any better than when michael bolton sings, when a man loves a woman.:D :eek:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Where I work out they play the "popular" music. :rolleyes: Its kinda hard to bench a lot when Brittney Spears is on the radio. If they played Pantera I bet I could bench 50 more pounds!:D I gotta get one of those little mp3 players so I can have my own music.

I'll listen to structured music when I get old. I like music that gets you motivated, be it happy, or just get the adrenaline pumping. Like when I'm getting ready to race, I gotta rock out. Helps with the nerves too.

I agree. In a high adrenaline situation, I like high adrenaline music!

I like "FUEL" by Matallica when I pull up to the line!

Most of the songs I like have already been mentioned. Some others I like:

Gasoline & Fine Again by Seether
Hit That by The Offspring
Show Me How to Live by Audioslave
One Headlight by The Wallflowers
Faint by Linkin Park

And too many others I can't remember right now. Just my .02.

Scott
Mr.UPS

If you had more muscles you could bench 50 more pounds too, so what's your point. :p

Nothing wrong with heavy music assuming the lads can play their instruments and start and stop on time, and the singer can scream somewhat on key. ;)

I could press Britney if she was singing in my ear. :D

Several times as a matter of fact....

:cool:

" Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict" by Pink Floyd album Ummagumma.

Actually hard to pick an all time favorite here too, like a wide variety of types and performers.

I couldn't posibly pick one.............depends on my mood.

Could be anything from Suicidal Tendencies "Alone" to Jamiroquai "Allright".........heck, today it was Kid Rock's "Balls in your mouth" :p

Then there's old Floyd, Rush, Boston, Skynyrd......... how could anyone who truly appreciates music pick one song??

Dont really have an all out favorite. It kinda depends on my mood But here are some I like that are not posted:

Red Ryder---Lunatic Fringe
Frampton--Do you feel like I do(live)
Nugent--Stangle Hold
Sammy Hagar--I'll fall in love again

I'm a tool, I knew the name of that song was "Walk", but for some reason I thought it was "Respect".