Greetings from Western Mass

PaulieB

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hey all! I picked myself up an unscathed, all original '87 GN last month as my 50th bday present to myself. I have always liked the looks of the sinister G bodies, and figured it was time to join the club. She's got 32K on the clock, and is bone stock, save for an aftermarket chip. I plan to take my time, learn what I can from you good folks, and just enjoy my black beauty.

Thanks, man. Yeah, I really like the t tops. They leak a little air when in place, but I don't plan on having them in much...

Greetings from another western mass 87 gn ttop owner. If you haven't already check out cottons performance. The are the local gn experts in agawam ma. All they do is gns. Nice guys too.

Where in Western Mass are you located, bud? Cottons shop is about 5 miles from my house, right next door to my buddys used car lot! The funny thing is, I've lived in Agamwam my whole life, been by his place umpteen times, and never knew he was the TR king that he is until the guy I bought my GN from told me about him. I plan on stopping by some day and saying hello. (y)

I also live about 4 to 5 miles from cottons. They have helped me out of jams lots
Of times. He has lots of gently used parts for stockers like mine. If not for Brian's help in the spring I was ready to throw gas on it an light it up. These cars are awesome when they run right but they have a nasty habit of getting crazy gremlins time to time that will test your patience.

Welcome to the site. Great looking hot rod. Lots of good info and great people here.

Happy spooling.:)
Mike Barnard