GS Nats Video Preview... Check it out!

It's looking like this could be your best video yet! I can't wait! I'll be ordering several of them.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
It's looking like this could be your best video yet! I can't wait! I'll be ordering several of them.

Hey DCEPTCN, your order was shipped today. You have mail. Thank you for your kind words and your continued support, Nelson Febus. :)

Originally posted by FlyinGN
I want one too.. How much and where do I send da $$??

Hey Frank, how are you. I appreciate that you enjoy my work enough to purchase it. It's currently in the works, but it should be done by the end of the week or the middle of next week, I hope! I have sooo much on my plate right now, but I will certainly do my best to ge-r-done... lol. I will probably ask $25 + S/H, it will be a full DVD with extras. Thank you, Nelson Febus. :)

Originally posted by GNflyby
Hey Frank, how are you. I appreciate that you enjoy my work enough to purchase it. It's currently in the works, but it should be done by the end of the week or the middle of next week, I hope! I have sooo much on my plate right now, but I will certainly do my best to ge-r-done... lol. I will probably ask $25 + S/H, it will be a full DVD with extras. Thank you, Nelson Febus. :)

I will pay also .......:D

Wow, your work has evolved nicely. Count me in for a DVD!

Got a music suggestion...

Black Betty by Ram Jam

Geez I can't believe I didn't think of that one sooner!

Originally posted by savage6
Got a music suggestion...

Black Betty by Ram Jam

Geez I can't believe I didn't think of that one sooner!

Hey savage6, thanks for the suggestion. I will check it out and try to find a home for it. Thanks again, Nelson Febus. :)

High Res audio works

Hey Nelson,

Great videos... I downloaded high res and audio & video work!

Brett
GSNationals.com

Re: High Res audio works

Originally posted by GNregistry
Hey Nelson,

Great videos... I downloaded high res and audio & video work!

Brett
GSNationals.com

Hey Brett, good to see you on the board.
I checked out your site and you took some great shots, very good quality, you definately have the talent for it. I may use them in my DVD, If I do I will give you full credit. Keep up the good work, your pal, Nelson Febus. :)

P.S. Thanks for letting me know the high res is working for you. I guess that's why it has to go to DVD. So that everyone can truely enjoy them without any hassle. :)

I'm always up for a good Pennywise track on the video. Maybe something nice and heavy too?

I've got lots of video from last year's nats and the year before. Let me know if you are interested.

how much for video

he man how much for the video that is some good video when you get it done

aj thomas / mark thomas son

pudd'n

Thank you all for your very kind words. I've been working on the GS Nationals DVD, and it's finally done. I'm currently working on the label for the DVD and it will be available very soon!

Thanks again, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)

Below are some not so great pics of the DVD and it's three different menu's on my computer. Have a great weekend. :)