GS Nats Video Preview... Check it out!

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hello everyone, I made a short preview of the video I'm currently working on. I have about 3hrs of video to edit so it will take a little time to finish, but I will do my best to ge-r-done ASAP!

Enjoy!

Play... DVD Resolution = 67mb

Play... Low Resolution = 5.6mb

Thank you, Nelson aka GNflyby. :)

LOOKIN GREAT SO FAR NELLY:)

You better not put in Travis' hillbilly singing hahaha:p

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
PS-WHOS TTA:confused:

Did you get my check yet?

Ty

Hey Ty, I knew you would appreciate that little ending buddy, but I don't know whos car that is sorry. :( And so far no check, but I'll inform you when it arrives. :)

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
LOOKIN GREAT SO FAR NELLY:)

You better not put in Travis' hillbilly singing hahaha:p

That's gonna be in the making of the video... lol. :D

Nelson looks great, please make sure that tb.com members music gets in there.

So far I am impressed:)

What audio codec did you use?

Audio works for me on the low res, but not the high.

Originally posted by kenny
What audio codec did you use?

Audio works for me on the low res, but not the high.

I could not honestly say because the program I use automatically does it. But that's why it's going on DVD and not online, so there will be no problems. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)

Yeah!! Perfect song for the occasion! That better be in the final version. :D

When its out on DVD, I'm a buyer. Put me on the list!

When do you think the DVD will be finished, and if you dont mind me asking just curios on how much? Thanks :D

Hey wiked87gn, how are you buddy.

I'm sorry to hear that the high res clip is not working properly. :( I only placed that clip online so you guys can see the quality of the DVD pending. I'm currently working hard to get this DVD done, so right now I just don't have the time to look into it, but I can assure you that that will not be the case with the DVD. Thank you all for your continued support, Nelson Febus aka GNflyby. :)