You can type here any text you want

Gt500 Tested Me..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

As it reads, i was exiting tower-shops ( local car show in broward county) and i speed up to see a ford GT silver with black stripes about $150:eek: ( beautiful car, that ford i love) anyway i know someone who has one so i pass the mustang and try to look inside the FORD GT, when this white mustang that reads gt-500 passes me and rev's his engine, well i thought here's a good race, thinking it has 500hp, well i don't know if it does, but when i caught up to him he tried to take off, so i nailed the gn, and left him behind badly, i slow down and then he stays behind me, and does'nt even try to pass. not really a kill but more like a lesson taught. not sure what HP those cars have, looked nice but did'nt seem that fast to me.

The new GT500's are 500hp with a 5.4L Supercharged motor so great kill especially since it's most likely a highway puller on most cars. It's around 3800lbs so it's not much heavier than the average GN.

Good kill, most likely he told anyone who saw the race that he missed a shift and you didnt want to race anymore:rolleyes:

Where is the video?
BW

it must be awesome to have a street car that can pull so easily on one of the fastest modern cars on the market like that.

with a built motor and a 70mm DBB turbo, i believe it! I can't wait till i can afford to build a 4.1, build my tranny, and get a DBB turbo.

henschman, i promise you you will love that turbo, mind you i do have alot of money in my gn, my block was line board and blueprinted, that was about 1K alone, but i can say that it was all worth it, i've got speed and looks, it is truly my dream car, it still needs more to go, -driveshaft-swaybar-upper and lower control arms, but i love it, some people i have played with never want to go from a dig, which is fine by me since my converter hits even better when i'm rolling. trust me bud, your problem is going to be, trying to find someone to play with.:D

Back