GTA front wheels

I have tried year one, they said the were "discontinued" and classic industries said they have no idea when they will be in stock "it wont be soon" is what he said.

Originally posted by jsta6
Try Ebay.

search for GTA, 16x8, trans am, firebird, rim, wheel, etc.

I just saw a set sold for $104! I was bidding, but I forgot to bid again and I missed it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2408965042&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:US:1

BTW, don't bid against me!:cool:
Those wheels in the Ebay link are only 15" thats why they went so cheap.I can tell by the offset they are 15" because I have a pair with my drag slicks mounted on them.See how narrow the aluminum trim is compared to a 16x8. If jsta6 wanted 16"wheels you're lucky you forgot to bid. My slick on a15 GTA look alike

rims

I bpught reconditioned 16x8s from a co. online.. they appear as new or better and have a warranty. If you are interested I can dig up their web address for you. They are NOT cheap!!

GM

Their probably cheaper than GM, gmparts direct has'em for 316 each after shipping their like $1,600 for the set and their gold. :rolleyes:

If anyone is interested, there is a guy here in South Florida with something like 4 NEW sets of GNX style wheels. I don't know if they are GTA fronts or ???

Price is $1100 for the set. I knew about this weeks ago, but I didn't post becuase I did not think anyone would pay that much.

email me if you were interested and I will get his phone number...

Originally posted by GNX423
Looking for a set of 4 GTA fronts for my buddys GN show car. Must be in near mint or excellent shape. LEt me know what you guys have.
Thanks,
Mike
GNX423@hotmail.com

Is your Buddy still looking for a set. I have a set of 4 Black Front GTA wheels & Tires in MINT condition w/buick center caps & lugnuts.