You can type here any text you want

Gta/tta Rear Wheels F/s-mint!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

231REGAL

Mint rear wheels for sale $500 for the pair.

Call me if interested Jim 610-721-4695

Attachments

• TTA WHEEL 2.jpg
    TTA WHEEL 2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 257
  • TTA WHEEL 1.jpg
    TTA WHEEL 1.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 255
wow they look like new out of the box!! Jason (QuickyOne) here is the 2 rear rims you were looking for! :cool:

One thing is for sure if they were reconditioned someone spent a ton of time and money having them redone! They look awesome!

They have been reconditioned by a good freind of mine.
He spent alot of time on them for me.
He sand blasted them,hi-polished the lip,powder coated the centers w/the factory gold color and powercoated the entire wheel w/ clear.
They are guaranteed for life.

Very nice ,would your friend do 2 fronts for me ,and maybe a rear.those look awesome ,I will senmd a pic of a brand new one I bought off ebay for $150...I got real lucky on that rim,looks as good as these 2...but need the other to look like them,please let me know if he will so mine...Dennis :wink: :wink:

how wide - are they 16x8 or 16x8.5 and? where are you located? i am very interested if the price is right!!!

here is my one rim,need 1 more rear and 2 fronts to look like this one:D

Attachments

• PICT2774.jpg
    PICT2774.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 222
  • PICT2776.jpg
    PICT2776.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 224
:eek: Those are missing the dimples. TTA wheels have dimples..

Nice non-the-less..

$300:rolleyes: it's XMAS time and there are some good sales on turbos - money is tight around here:biggrin:

Back