GTA Wheels!!!

cesarpena

Just want to inform everyone I just placed an order with JEGS Performance. The manufacturer is OER. They just started selling part number 10104410 $222 each 0 offset already comes black brand new includes shipping. My total was $888 no center caps which I also already got from eBay. Hope it helps anyone trying to get a good set of fronts.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1391705220.804065.jpg

Just want to inform everyone I just placed an order with JEGS Performance. The manufacturer is OER. They just started selling part number 10104410 $222 each 0 offset already comes black brand new includes shipping. My total was $888 no center caps which I also already got from eBay. Hope it helps anyone trying to get a good set of fronts.
View attachment 214081
Let us know how you like them.
Thanks for the info, I been looking for them for 4 year now !!!!!

View attachment 214081
Did they make a wider wheel like16x9

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Not that I know off. They offer full set front & rears or 4 rears or 4 fronts in both gold & black centers.

It shows right there on the site that they'd ship 2/19 if they were ordered today. I plan to get a set some time soon. $817 shipped for new GTA's sounds good to me.

it would be interesting to see these compared side by side with the real factory installed GTA's that GM put thru all the DOT testing...