You can type here any text you want

Guess the car......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
kirban 2 cents worth

You said yes but did not indicate to which pontiac or chevy...

so which....I go with door number one Pontiac...Ventura? if they had that model around 1973-74

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

talk about frustration...

pontiac phoenix 1978-81 vintage....

I feel like I am taking a test....

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

Been a fun nite ....I'm calling it a nite...

work harder at this than at work.......

Good games Claude.....

mine is still out there the double feature only one has been guessed by Claude thus far....

Give another clue the other car is older than the 1957 chevy.....for you youngsters.....

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I think Claude is single handling trying to resurrect the Chrysler name plate with his guess the car models.

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I think Claude is single handling trying to resurrect the Chrysler name plate with his guess the car models.

kirban

:biggrin: Me?...no!...what about the AMC Matador, the Pontiac Phoenix, etc...:biggrin:

Ok, the next one is NOT a Chrysler car...You see, I'm already giving you a hint on the first post!...:wink: Please, try to be as specific as possible about the year, make and model...

Claude. :)

kirban 2 cents worth

a real quick guess I am gonna say its a Hudson late 1940s.....tough to be specific if anything at least I may be laying the ground work for someone else.......make it a paying job and I would research it more....kidding

I enjoy it...as does others that play a long.

kirban

So is it in the Hudson family?

Back