You can type here any text you want

Guess the car......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
kirban 2 cents worth

car is definately something that was gaudy Lincoln or Merc late 1950s?

kirban

Your postage stamp size photo is not much of a help....

kirban 2 cents worth

car is definately something that was gaudy Lincoln or Merc late 1950s?

kirban

Your postage stamp size photo is not much of a help....

I dont think it was either... (i googled them :D). Im leaning more towards chevy, maybe even buick

kirban 2 cents worth

last guess for the nite....

established chrysler family...

maybe plymouth make 1960-62 vintage......

whatever model it is most of us in the northern climates can agree most of them have rusted away years ago.

nite claude....

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

last guess for the nite....

established chrysler family...

maybe plymouth make 1960-62 vintage......

whatever model it is most of us in the northern climates can agree most of them have rusted away years ago.

nite claude....

kirban
Good morning guys!...Here we go again...:)

Yes Dennis is right, it's a Chrysler family product...but which one?...Here's a hint: it's NOT from the '60's...:wink:

Claude. :smile:

kirban 2 cents worth

I did screw up as the 1955-56 I think had single headlites.....so my new guess is the uglier years 1957-1958 vintage....new yorker model?

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I did screw up as the 1955-56 I think had single headlites.....so my new guess is the uglier years 1957-1958 vintage....new yorker model?

kirban

Ok Dennis...I'll give it to you...You deserve it!...:biggrin:
It's a 1959 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER...See picture...(Beautiful car by the way!):eek:

Claude. :wink:

kirban 2 cents worth

got on late tonite....if sixbanger don't mind...mr amc guy will post one for me....a double play so to speak should get it up later tonite.

kirban

Back