You can type here any text you want

Guess the car......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Attachments

• IMG_2379.jpg
    IMG_2379.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 123
kirban 2 cents worth

1940s..... for guess at vintage

maybe Packard? how about another clue......

kirban

anyrate Paul car was probably new when you were born

ZNix has the right decade and Dennis, you have the right car make... '37 Packard! It has the same number of cylinders as TWO turbo Buicks!

When I was born, we were delayed on the way home from the hospital as President Lincoln's funeral train passed by!:wink:

Paul

ZNix has the right decade and Dennis, you have the right car make... '37 Packard! It has the same number of cylinders as TWO turbo Buicks!

When I was born, we were delayed on the way home from the hospital as President Lincoln's funeral train passed by!:wink:

Paul

Darn! So close haha, Kirban, pick an easy one! :D

Darn! So close haha, Kirban, pick an easy one! :D

kirban 2 cents worth

You need to try my 3 letter question 2 letters the same model of two different GM cars from the 1990s...one of the letters gets used twice...

name the 2 GM cars....

Keeping things interesting...

kirban

Caddy seville sls and olds 88 lss

kirban 2 cents worth

You nailed it....the caddy sls and the olds lss....the caddy being more popular.....probably made more ls olds than they did lss models....early lss models are very hard to find think all or most of those versions besides being welloptioned were supercharged.

I have owned 2 of the lss models....

congrads!

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

since claude has not said yes or no....

I tend to agree with the above guess its definately in the chrysler family if not the previous guess I'd go with a Dodge Cornet model.

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

since claude has not said yes or no....

I tend to agree with the above guess its definately in the chrysler family if not the previous guess I'd go with a Dodge Cornet model.

kirban

It appears Chrysler used the same headlight trim over different years and for different models... 57, 58 and 59, but the bumper, specifically, the turn signal, is what points it to a '57 Desoto.

kirban 2 cents worth

I'll throw another trivia out there to keep the ball rolling before calling it a nite.

Give me the name of the 2 car models both are in the same family. Each has a 3 digit number in the description identifying the model. One set of 3 digits adds up to 8 and the other 3 digits add up to 10.

One of these models today is worth big money.

What two models of what car am I referring? Has to match my choices!

Good luck

Won't be at a computer to verify until late Saturday nite.

Put kirban trivia or post 678 to avoid confusion...

kirban 2 cents worth

I'll throw another trivia out there to keep the ball rolling before calling it a nite.

Give me the name of the 2 car models both are in the same family. Each has a 3 digit number in the description identifying the model. One set of 3 digits adds up to 8 and the other 3 digits add up to 10.

Good luck

Car line is Olds Cutlass.

442 = 10

350 S = 8

Sorry for the delay guys..."UNGN" was the first with the correct answer...1957 Desoto "Adventurer"...:wink:

Claude. :smile:

kirban 2 cents worth

Good luck

kirban 2 cents worth

I made a mistake in my question here is the CORRECTED info.

I am thinking of two car models both made by the same foreign car company each using 3 digits in the model description. In both cases 2 of the numbers are the same, One set of 3 numbers adds up to the number 8. In the second case the 3 digits add up to 12.

Additonal clue one of the above mentioned models is worth over a quarter million dollars today,

Kirban

ttt

kirban 2 cents worth

I made a mistake in my question here is the CORRECTED info.

I am thinking of two car models both made by the same foreign car company each using 3 digits in the model description. In both cases 2 of the numbers are the same, One set of 3 numbers adds up to the number 8. In the second case the 3 digits add up to 12.

Additonal clue one of the above mentioned models is worth over a quarter million dollars today,

Kirban
Dennis, Thanks for the free Hurst Hemi Under Glass vid. Watched it the other night. Great hot rod history lesson:)

Would like to see this thread keep going. Having a tough time with this one. Only imports that I can think of that start to fit into this puzzle are a Mazda 323, and a BMW 525.

Anyone else?

Mike B.

Back