You can type here any text you want

Guess the car......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dennis, Thanks for the free Hurst Hemi Under Glass vid. Watched it the other night. Great hot rod history lesson:)

Would like to see this thread keep going. Having a tough time with this one. Only imports that I can think of that start to fit into this puzzle are a Mazda 323, and a BMW 525.

Anyone else?

Mike B.

kirban 2 cents worth

You are on the rite track pursing the BMW name plate.....think older though.

Glad you like the DVD. I was fortunate grew up where Hurst was located and my wife worked there in 1969....

kirban

kirban 2 cents

I will get mr amc guy to post a photo to keep this thread moving a long later tonite....

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

Double play at no extra charge!

Give me the car make and the year put #47 and #48 beside proper guess for each as number appears in the photo.

Also put kirban guesses or post number to avoid confusion

the clock is ticking

good luck

kirbanperformance.com

thanz to mr amc guy for posting....

Attachments

• Car 1.JPG
    Car 1.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Car 2.JPG
    Car 2.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 78
Dennis...wasn't it you who asked me to post trivia questions about AMERICAN cars ONLY?...:confused: Unfortunately, I don't know anything about BMW's...:frown:

Claude...

kirban 2 cents worth

Your rite claude....however, its snot as bad as one off examples that you came up with. I think someone will guess mine....

See my photos next they are american cars....

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I made a mistake in my question here is the CORRECTED info.

I am thinking of two car models both made by the same foreign car company each using 3 digits in the model description. In both cases 2 of the numbers are the same, One set of 3 numbers adds up to the number 8. In the second case the 3 digits add up to 12.

Additonal clue one of the above mentioned models is worth over a quarter million dollars today,

Kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I will throw out another clue:

Elvis owned one of these cars......

kirban

The green car in post #664 is a 1954 CHEVROLET BELAIR, and the red car (#48) is a 1952 FORD CRESTLINE...
Claude. :)

kirban 2 cents worth

your good claude...means its your turn to bat.....

if you pass advise as I can get more cars up thru mr amc....

your call....

kirban

Man, you guys are fast at posting haha, gone for an hour and you already have the next answers <_<. Give the youngsters some time!

kirban 2 cents worth

I got a system I hit 2 major car shows last weekend shot 50-60 cars use post its and numbered them wrote down what they are in a tablet...had my grand daughter help me....be great if this was a paying job!

Like to see this keep running like my thread....

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I made a mistake in my question here is the CORRECTED info.

I am thinking of two car models both made by the same foreign car company each using 3 digits in the model description. In both cases 2 of the numbers are the same, One set of 3 numbers adds up to the number 8. In the second case the 3 digits add up to 12.

Additonal clue one of the above mentioned models is worth over a quarter million dollars today,

Kirban

Let's see.

1957-1959 BMW 503 =8
Elvis had a BMW 507 =12

And for extra credit:D BMW 525 =12

Now, let's get back to Yank-tanks.:)

MIke B.

#47 51 chevy?
#48 55 olds?

kirban 2 cents worth

Claude already hit both cars in previous post sorry if I did not make that clear...game has ended.

If Claude don;t post photo soon I got 2 more to roll....

still no one has hit on figuring the BMW numbers out 3 digit equal 8 and 3 digits equal 12 both represent 2 different BMW models...Elvis owned one of them...
'
I know BMW is a foreign car....

kirban

Let's see.

1957-1959 BMW 503 =8
Elvis had a BMW 507 =12

And for extra credit:D BMW 525 =12

Now, let's get back to Yank-tanks.:)

MIke B.

kirban 2 cents worth

You nailed it Mike....

the 507 is the car worth the big bucks.....my neighbor had one when I was 16....He would let me borrow it for dates....he still has it....

he bought it used around 1962-63....he paid I think around 4 or 5 grand back then...as a teenager I could not understand it....

in the BMW world it is their GNX.....

kirban

Ok guys...my turn...:D ...What kind of car is this?...As always, year, make and model...

Claude. :smile:

Back