You can type here any text you want

Guess the car......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
kirban 2 cents worth

Taking a quick shot....either a AMC product or Chrysler product early 1970s time frame.

Am I in the ball park?

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I think tis a full size AMC car to be different I will guess 1972 although Mr Sixbanger knows these cars far better than me...I would think 1973 model would have the 5 mph front bumper....

shooting in the dark

kirban

1973 AMC Matador

Ok...I'll give it to you, although the year is wrong, but it's close enough for me!...It's a 1972 AMC Matador. :)
youre good! :biggrin:

Claude.

P.S: Dennis has the correct year and "ZNix" got it only two minutes after I gave the win to "SIXBANGR" !... :redface:

At first I couldn't think of the matador, so I said rambler/AMX. (those were the only two kinds that popped in my head). Then I saw sixbanger's post... Too late!

HEY! Check my post right after his! :D :D. I know it was a little cheat, but hey i got the year!

kirban 2 cents worth

Not trying to step on anyones toes but here is a free double play so to speak.

Give me the year and car make. Anyone can play even Canadians!

Put either kirban trivia or car number #41 and #42 to avoid confusion.

Thanks to Mr AMC GUY for posting for me.

kirban

Attachments

• Guess The Car 1.JPG
    Guess The Car 1.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Guess The Car 2.JPG
    Guess The Car 2.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 77
kirban 2 cents worth

Claude I nailed the year 192 on the amc one....

anyrate current one

chrysler product aspen or volare 1973?

in the ball park?

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I think tis a full size AMC car to be different I will guess 1972 although Mr Sixbanger knows these cars far better than me...I would think 1973 model would have the 5 mph front bumper....

shooting in the dark

kirban

5mph bumper was used on the 1974 Matador. the '72-'73 were the same car.

Nope...NOT Aspen or Volaré or Omega or Grand Prix...:redface:

Claude. :)

Dennis, yes, I saw (too late) you got the correct year but all the answers came in so quickly that I wasn't able to reply to each one of you guys FAST ENOUGH!...:biggrin: ...sorry for the confusion!...:redface:

Claude. :)

kirban 2 cents worth

anothr stab at claudes postage stamp photo

Is the car in the Pontiac family like maybe the Phoenix? Or possibly 1974-75 Nova>

kirban

Back