You can type here any text you want

Guess the car......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
kirban 2 cents worth

all the prior guesses on my entry (Mr AMC posted) are not correct actually not even close to being correct. I have viewed everythign thru 620 post.

The clock keeps ticking...

kirban

Why would a 10 year old want a Mercury Sable or Ford Taurus?

A hint is that the first year they were all Turbocharged.

kirban 2 cents worth

gut feeling studebaker airplane style version 1950-51 era?

Either that or some obscure canadian prototype in Claudes garage? Probably actual size as the photo is.

kidding

kirban

Crap.. Yea its a Stude. Never saw that plane on the front of it.

kirban 2 cents worth

gut feeling studebaker airplane style version 1950-51 era?

Either that or some obscure canadian prototype in Claudes garage? Probably actual size as the photo is.

kidding

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

maybe not studebaker but look how pointed the hood line is to the fenders....studebaker had a similar body line....bullet looking nose...

kirban

I saw a '51 Ford with one on it, but it had pointier wings..

kirban 2 cents worth

maybe not studebaker but look how pointed the hood line is to the fenders....studebaker had a similar body line....bullet looking nose...

kirban

No guys!...not a Sudebaker, a Ford, or some "obscure" canadian protoype car!...:biggrin: It's definitely an American made car! :wink:

Claude. :smile:

kirban 2 cents worth

I am going way out on a limb here....

Tucker.....think they made about 48 of them around 1947-48 time frame...

What has me baffled is the deep curve between fenders and hood line.

May need need another clue Claude....

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

While we continue to fry our brains on Claudes entry here is something I thought I would throw out there.

I am thinking of 3 letters. Two letters are the same.

Arrange the 3 letters 2 different ways and it gives you a certain model of two different GM cars. Both Cars were made in the late 1990s.

What two GM cars and what 3 letters am I thinking of?

Kinda of a twist on the current running theme here.

Refer to this post number or state kirban in answer.

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

While we continue to fry our brains on Claudes entry here is something I thought I would throw out there.

I am thinking of 3 letters. Two letters are the same.

Arrange the 3 letters 2 different ways and it gives you a certain model of two different GM cars. Both Cars were made in the late 1990s.

What two GM cars and what 3 letters am I thinking of?

Kinda of a twist on the current running theme here.

Refer to this post number or state kirban in answer.

kirban
I know this aint right cause they were both gm cars but heres somethin to get the ball rollin....The cadillac sts and the dodge ram sst:biggrin:

I know this aint right cause they were both gm cars but heres somethin to get the ball rollin....The cadillac sts and the dodge ram sst:biggrin:

kirban 2 cents worth

both answers are wrong.....

it would work if I did not state both were in the GM family..

kirban

Back