Gun Compilation..... (How NOT to handle a gun)

The only real graphic part was the kid that shot the adult by accident. Other than that ir reminds me of some of the guys I grew up with that didn't know what the heck they were doing.

The only real graphic part was the kid that shot the adult by accident. Other than that ir reminds me of some of the guys I grew up with that didn't know what the heck they were doing.

I kinda liked the disappearing towel head with the hot mortar round.......:biggrin:

Not to mention the TOW missle misfires.:eek:

U can tell the one was live..... Because the boys where hallin arse to get away...

I recognized the look. I once had the good fortune of diving over a berm and landing on a 500 lb unexploded ordnance device.
I had the same look and reaction......:confused::eek:

U can tell the one was live..... Because the boys where hallin arse to get away...

I recognized the look. I once had the good fortune of diving over a berm and landing on a 500 lb unexploded ordnance device.
I had the same look and reaction......:confused::eek:

Never had that luck myself but I did have a weapon blow up in the next firing lane. Not fun at all and the shooter had some shrapnel in his face.:eek: Armorer had assembled it incorrectly and he's lucky he didn't get court marshaled.

Never had that luck myself but I did have a weapon blow up in the next firing lane. Not fun at all and the shooter had some shrapnel in his face.:eek: Armorer had assembled it incorrectly and he's lucky he didn't get court marshaled.

The only thing I ever saw was a early 92F shuck the slide right in a dudes noggin.....:(

I kinda liked the disappearing towel head with the hot mortar round.......:biggrin:

That was good, I have seen most of them but some of them never get old... The towel heads with the big guns are primo!

I like the jackass in the beginning trying to shoot the deer rifle like a handgun.