gunmetal gray 87 turbo t

Hmmm....Same Joe that made a deal for his GN...And had me come all the way to his doorstep(after talking to him on the phone 3 times that day)with the cash in my hand,To be told that he traded the car for a crudstang...Which I heard blew up shortly there after... :rolleyes:

60.000 on the clock, rebuilt short block, TA 49 turbo, 009s injectors, walbro 340 pump with hot wire kit, stock intercooler with duttweiler neck, artcar 2004r trans, smc alky kit brand new, new hd waterpump, plugs coil pack ice cold ac, two sets of rims and tires,

for pics and more info i can be reached at inthe9s@aol.com or call 1-646-784-7037, my name is joe.

asking $14.500 or best offer.

sold............................................

Hmmm....Same Joe that made a deal for his GN...And had me come all the way to his doorstep(after talking to him on the phone 3 times that day)with the cash in my hand,To be told that he traded the car for a crudstang...Which I heard blew up shortly there after... :rolleyes:

I guess so...:rolleyes:

That sounds a little shaddy...... People just fail to amaze me with thier shaddy antics....:rolleyes: Maybe you should have called 4 times. 4 must have been the magic number. You missed it by one.....lol. I really detest people that do stuff like that and decide to renig on a deal cause a better one came along 10 minutes before you arrived at his house.