Guys..any idea how much an unused spare tire/wheel is worth??

JAMCAR223

IMG_5347.JPG
IMG_5341.JPG
I've searched and nothing comes up. I have an unused original spare tire/wheel, it holds air, has the correct grey nipple cap, and has never seen the ground, until I removed it and stored it inside a closet in my spare bedroom. I don't need it, as my car is far from original. This would great for someone who's doing an original restoration is this a $100,,,$200 item?? Any input ?? Thanks! James-

View attachment 287885 View attachment 287884 I've searched and nothing comes up. I have an unused original spare tire/wheel, it holds air, has the correct grey nipple cap, and has never seen the ground, until I removed it and stored it inside a closet in my spare bedroom. I don't need it, as my car is far from original. This would great for someone who's doing an original restoration is this a $100,,,$200 item?? Any input ?? Thanks! James-

Waiting to see the input here .. I have 4 of em ! ... I say $200 :)

Someone just snagged some up for $25 but that's a deal and a half. I'd say $50shipped lol seriously $75 is good price

Thanks for the input. I have never seen one for sale here. I may put in the for sale section.

I would advise to put it on ebay and let it fly. I would think the space saver spare applies to all G Bodies not just the TRs. So you will reach a wider audience on ebay rather then here.