You can type here any text you want

H&R Rear Sway Bar Installation Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
o also i think paul is still running a free shipping deal right now

hey thanx alot is your car lowerd how much did the bar get in the way of anything from lowering it??

oh also what is that bar going across bolted on behind the backing plate right by the shock??

I currently have a similar setup on my GN (H&R sway bar + upper adjustable control arms + fixed lenght lower ca's...). H&R's parts fit and finish is excellent...BUT...since I've installed the sway bay, my car NEVER was able to launch as hard as it did before...:frown: My car used to leave the line with both wheels off the ground but now, it does but only an inch or so. I'm dissappointed of the end result. Yes, it did leave the line crooked with one side of the car higher than the other, but it was FUN and gave a good show ...but not anymore.
Claude. :)
thats because the bar is doing its job. you do not want the car to lift in the front because you lose et.

thats because the bar is doing its job. you do not want the car to lift in the front because you lose et.
Yeah I know but I'm not into winning big championships, heck it's a street driven car...This is why I wouldn't mind losing a few hundreds of a second to have more FUN leaving the line with both wheels up in the air! :biggrin:

Claude :wink:

LOOKS PRETTY GOOG TO ME.:cool:

Thanks Bob...but the way the car reacts now is not how I'd like it to be...When launching off the line, I find the car feels "stiff"...or like if there's something holding it, preventing it from really "leaping" forward...It's a little difficult to explain...:rolleyes:

Claude :frown:

I agree I have the stiff feeling to ,I have the exact same system as yours and took off my kybs to put delco gas shocks because the car felt so stiff when I drove it on the street ,but does it handle well without a front sway bar....I have not been to the track with the car

Back