You can type here any text you want

Had a fun night

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDSfastGN

Well last night me and a couple of my friends(Girls that actually love my car) go out to westiemer in the GN. Everything was perfect. There really wasn't hardly any traffic. We went way out to the end with the least people. We were cruising and came up on a bike. He kept revving, so knowing I was gonna lose we went anyway. Twice from a stop, where I couldn't get traction and then once from a roll. Once going he would pull pretty hard(not sure of type), exept the one that counted. We were slowly coming up to a light and I dropped it down into 1st, and I kept up with him till 85, then I knew he was just playing around probably. But the traffic behind us didn't know that. One guy came up screaming all exited because he had never seen a car keep up with a bike. It was great but after seeing how hard the bike pulled the first time the car felt slower(just a feeling I get when I see a faster car or bike) Well I wanted to redeem myself. We made it back into town and turned around. There were no cars out until I saw the tell tale lights of two camaros. One was a Z with 3 guys in the car. I figured it was pretty even considering I had two light girls and about 100 pounds of crap in the trunk. Anyway we went from a stop. We both got good traction and were even out of the hole, then came 2nd, where I pulled him 2 cars by about 85 or so, then we both let out. We raced from a slow roll with the same results. Then the next camaro came up. It was a new 2002 SS. We went form a stop twice and both times I pulled about 2.5 lengths till 85-90 or so. I was so happy. At the next light we pulled up and the girl in the SS car was yelling that I was hot and how nice the car was, which made the night just that much better. After spanking both cars, everybody from the slower traffic was coming up and congradulating me and telling me I had a nice car, even a civic which tried to run but I wasn't paying much attention to him. The only bad part was at one light I guess a little bit of oil decided to seep out the valve cover and hit my cross over. Evrybody saw the smoke. Oh well. Sorry for the length I am just exited.

hehehe...isn't it great?

I came out of dunkin donuts last night after a "snack run" about 1:00 am on Rt. 66. It is a HUGE cruise spot until 12 or so and then they all get run off. I pulled out of the place and this 90's mustang, said 5.0 but newer body, flew up on me. He started gunning it along side me so I dropped into 3rd and slowed for the upcomming red light. As we were comming up on the light it turned green and I let him gun it first. I floored the car and just spun the tires at 30. I pulled away from him while the car was spinning and the back end was weaving to about 4 or 5 car lenths in front of him. I guess I should start warning people I'm ALWAYS in race mode!

Good job,
Kev :)

Back