Half Bread S10/GN

FeStang

I am puting a 87 gn motor and trans in my 82-S10 i know what a sin but it was a un restoreable gn that still ran super now it is rebuilt and i got it in after a lot of shoehorning and now is the fun part wireing i have the harness from the gn and i am haveing troble finding the wireing dia for the gn can anybody help me out ther ones i got from another site were good but i cant make out the color codes the writing on the downloaded stuff is too small to make out that i got from turbo regal web site ...................my real problem is the 13 wires that come from the data plug and who knows whare else.....and the fuse block end is almoste done but like the pink/black wires and purple and white wires

someone save me

thanks let me know Ray

Ray,
Although I cant help you with the wiring, there is another list member with a Turbo S 10 here on the board. Im sure hell see this post and help out.

Good Luck

Talk to S10xGN (Russ) he is putting a turbo motor in to a 1996 S10. He also has a web page on the swap. Russ, I hope you are having better luck with your cam.