Hans

Agreed on the safety equipment......can't be too safe!

The big wheelstands may look impressive, but honestly, they are rather scary!!

>>> Amen on both fronts......I too have thought about some type of restraint even tho I am not as fast as Len I think if the perfect storm of events came together it can happen to any of us at any speed.

Just like IMO an onboard Halon system is a great idea, it's the best $500 I spent from Summit years ago, it's one of those things you hope you never have to use but it you need it it's priceless. Ask Chris Lyons he used his in Norwalk a couple weeks ago.

That's a good point. Someone should start a thread on Halon or all types of fire suppression systems for that matter, to discuss plumbing, spray points, etc.

Thanks for all the good info! I have learned alot about the HNR systems.

John & Len, did you try yours on before you bought it? Or did you go by the measurements they say? I have no dealers around me to try either one of the HNR systems on.

Scott

John & Len, did you try yours on before you bought it? Or did you go by the measurements they say? I have no dealers around me to try either one of the HNR systems on.

Scott
i tried on kenny's first

who is?:eek: just kidding!

>>> I will be Len.........I will be..........right after I:

1. Hit the lottery
2. Buy a car like yours
3. Pay someone to make it like yours
4. Lose some weight for that extra tenth;)
5. Upgrade my NHRA License
6. Grow a set big enough to drive a monster like that.

Who am I kidding all the above will never happen:biggrin:

I will be content just watching your car go down the track........ya bringing it to BPG by chance? Hope so.

Stay well.

Scott

Trevor at Safety Solutions assisted in my order to ensure that I was getting the correct size. I was very concerned that I was getting the correct one as I bought it right before Bowling Green.

Im 5'10" and 200lbs and ended up with the Medium. Mine still has plenty of adjustment in either direction.

John Martin
1986 Buick T-Type
9.71 @ 140

>>> I will be Len.........I will be..........right after I:

1. Hit the lottery
2. Buy a car like yours
3. Pay someone to make it like yours
4. Lose some weight for that extra tenth;)
5. Upgrade my NHRA License
6. Grow a set big enough to drive a monster like that.

Who am I kidding all the above will never happen:biggrin:

I will be content just watching your car go down the track........ya bringing it to BPG by chance? Hope so.

Stay well.
hey just buy our car!
Race Ads | For Sale: GALLINA/FREEMAN complete racing operation

no bpg for us--:frown: