You can type here any text you want

Happy Birthday NCTyphoonKid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Here's a pic of his cake. I got him some goodies from The Fiero Store!

Attachments

• DCP_0091.jpg
    DCP_0091.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 85
Aren't we going to discuss the spelling here as well... :biggrin: My email has been blowing up this morning!!

Happy Birthday Korey... Are you old enough to drive yet? :eek: :biggrin:

Cheryl, is the "photo" area of cake edible?

K.

Cheryl, is the "photo" area of cake edible?

K.

Yes, the whole cake is edible! And FYI, in case anyone wants a "custom" cake of their own, Lowe's Foods did the cake. i had a 1/2 sheet cake made for $33, 1/4 sheet is like $15! They can scan any photograph and put it on your cake, as long as it isn't a professional or copyrighted pic. I printed out the full page view of his car on regular copy paper, may have looked a little better if I had used photo paper, but it still came out nice! He doesn't even want to cut it, lol!
And he can only drive his car in the yard & driveway for at least another year until he gets a learner's permit. He also bought a 69 Opel GT last week! Needs to be restored, but he's got plenty of time

Happy birthday Korey. I remember being 14...that was a loooong time ago!

I thought that when you bought a fiero your birthdays quit coming, LOL

Happy Birthday COREY!!!!

Good Luck with your (cars) flower gardens;) ;)

If you want to fuss at me call pat:D :D

Happy Birthday, Korey. Too bad I gave my Fiero to my brother or I could hook you up on plenty of parts and everything was the same color too.:wink:

Back