You can type here any text you want

Happy Friday for me! Got good news today!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
BIG congrats!

well deserved !
always try to suppport our people who give there time to serve our country.

Great job James and a huge Congrats! :cool:

Thank you Sir!

Hey Squid,
I just found part of the article
:biggrin:

Coach, I remember hearing and reading about that way back when! Great story or selflessness!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! James. I always had a great admiration for the LDO's I served with!! Your career is definately moving in the right direction!! I don't remember if I asked before, how much time do you have in now?
Best wishes!!!

Oh, forgot to ask, what part of San Diego are you living in? We spent almost 12 years in Tierrasanta.

Thanks Senior, much appreciated! I hit 14 this last October, I will be commissioned at about 15 1/2 yrs. I used to live right there by Tierrasanta until about 8 months ago when we bought a house in Otay Lakes/Chula Vista area. Figured we're here for the long haul, might as well buy! We love it!

That is great! If everyone knew how rare it is to get into the LDO program, you are definitely a cut above the rest.
BTW what is your rate? and what Specialty will you be in?

Thanks brother, it is huge for me and something I have always wanted, been working towards it for the past 7+ years. They say 3rd times a charm... well, true for me if you multiply it X2. ;) I will be an Information Warfare Officer.

well deserved !
always try to suppport our people who give there time to serve our country.

Thanks Lee, really appreciate that! I love this life, even with it's challenges and hardships! No idea what else I'd be doing. :biggrin:

Back