You can type here any text you want

Harley EZ Kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Little6pack

Was out in Manchester NH with GN looking for red light runs.
I caught the light next to this Pub with outdoor seating
& a few bikers hanging outside.

Some dude on a harley was sitting at the red light.
I slide the GN up into the right lane. We both look at each other
& make no gestures.
Light turns Green. I hear him rev up & take off. I just take off a little normal when I hear his rev's going longer that the normal 1st gear would. We are even at this point. to when he Guns it into second. I just cracked into the boost slightly. Catapulted out & hear him shift to 3rd & trying then only to give up :)
An EZ kill.

Ricers still won't race me :(
& nobody drives american unless it is a truck

You're really reachin here. I do know a couple of Harleys you don't want to try though. They are kinda like our cars. You don't know what it is until it's too late.

Originally posted by whitehot84
They are kinda like our cars.

They leak oil no matter what you tighten up?? They always need attention no matter how well you tune?? You either love 'em or you hate 'em??

You're really reachin here. I do know a couple of Harleys you don't want to try though. They are kinda like our cars. You don't know what it is until it's too late.

i beat a vrod, aint they like the fastest harleys ever made?

I've toasted my share of Hogs with my primered 77 Caprice with a mostly stock 70 Buick 455, TH350, and a 3.42 posi. Most of em are more noise than anything else........:o

and then you have those like my dads with chrome moly frames and "slightly" modifies twin cam motors. i dont think i'll play with him when my car is done.

-jeff

I hate 'em all. They are too freaking loud. One passed me as I was was walking to my car in a parking lot and they all seem to think you want to hear them cutoff pipes that they rev on purpose. I tease my neighbor about his, " Hey, is that a Buick motorcycle? Cause you are always working on it!"

Back