Hartline Performance 6466 Turbo WOW !!

m233roller

Banned
Bought two new 6466's from them and Holly gave me a SUPER !! deal on them and all I can say is WOW!! what a BAD ASS turbo. !! I've ran a lot of different turbo's in the 22 years I've been at this game and I can't believe how quick this thing spools and I swear this thing is making as much, if not more power at 16 - 17 lbs. of boost as my old CPT-66 was making at 20 - 22lbs. Cal & Holly, I thank you very much for the GREAT service and the SUPER Turbo !! Mike

I bought one too. Already beat my old 6776 with less boost. Insane turbo. I took Cals advice and went to the 6466 going down in turbo size. I had my doubts but Hartline always gives me great advice. Two thumbs up for Cal and Holly.(y)

I've been pushing this turbo since I got it because how crazy fast it spools. Sounds really nice too. I think everyone thought I was drinking the 6466 koolaide(y)

how does the 6466 compare to a TA49? the TA spools real quick and almost sounds like a super charger.

Simply put, you need the right combo for each. Putting a 6466 in place of a TA49 without any other changes will be disappointing.

Yep you will want at least ported heads ti even think about using the 6466 on a stock longblock it would be a waste Unless you are planning heads and cam down the road But the 49 works great on a stock longblock

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

not looking to replace the turbo, just seeing what the diff is.. seems like the smaller turbos are popular.. for now im going to stick with the 49...

I would not consider the 6466 "small".

not looking to replace the turbo, just seeing what the diff is.. seems like the smaller turbos are popular.. for now im going to stick with the 49...
A 49 is rated about 525hp...the 6466 is about 900...it's not small