Head porting**** Who can port heads here and for how much?

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I am looking to get my TTA heads ported and was looking at Champion. They run $1300.

I am looking into finding a person or business to do them cheaper but still have consistant flow numbers.

Goals are to run in the mid/upper 10's. Have supporting mods already.

Let me know who and how much..... Pm me for quotes or post away.

Thanks
Bo

By the time you pay for the head castings, have them magnafluxed, buy larger valves, have them ported and polished, buy the valve springs, buy the locks, seals and retainers and pay for the valve job, you'd be further ahead to just buy the Champions.

scooby's right. Unless you're willing to do it yourself and then buy the parts you need buy the champions. You'll be alot happier in the long run.

Send a PM to Russ Merritt. He can do them for you. He did mine and they looked and perform awesome. Real good guy to deal with.

Jay Carter has a guy that seems to do nice work on iron heads. They work OK on Shane's TFS car. ;)

Send a PM to Russ Merritt. He can do them for you. He did mine and they looked and perform awesome. Real good guy to deal with.

Grumpy/Melissa's 9 sec. GN has ported irons by Russ Merritt...I talked to Russ about doing mine this winter and he said I didn't even need to go to bigger valves...said he could make them flow very nicely to support my mods. Looking at mid 10's when all done ;)

That's sucks. He did a great job on mine, but I guess Champion would be the consensus now.

Call Bryan at Wber racing. I use his heads exclusively and have had nothing but good luck and great performance. Let him know Jim Pliss sent you.