Header repair service?

Warp6

Mine since '92
Does anyone on this site offer a repair service for headers? My driver side header is cracked in the usual spot and I'd like to get it fixed PROPERLY. It has been repaired before but needs to be done again. I must stress - I want it fixed properly. I'm in High Point NC and don't know of any local shops that can or will do it.

If you can't find anyone near you, box it up and send it my way. (Seattle area) PM for my phone number. It's a pretty simple fix, unless the previous welder made a mess. The shipping will be more than the repair, though. There's gotta be someone in your town that can TIG weld it.

I have a capi waiting for the chance at that buick of yours warp..hehe when you want 2 run them..

I have a buddy who tig'd a few sets for me. You can ship it down to me and i can get it done for you.

If you can't find anyone near you, box it up and send it my way. (Seattle area) PM for my phone number. It's a pretty simple fix, unless the previous welder made a mess. The shipping will be more than the repair, though. There's gotta be someone in your town that can TIG weld it.

Do you make gussets and whatever else it needs? I've seen your work from some of your posts and have to say I'd rather you do the fix rather than anyone else I can think of.

To everyone else that has replied - thanks for the information. Not sure which way I'll go just yet.

My buddy was a fabricator at a race car shop but now is a firefighter and does it at home. But he tig's it, clamps it to a head and puts a gusset in it.

Isnt someone making them? I thought one of the vendors was reproducing them. Search it out. I think I saw something two weeks ago. Unless they dont have them out yet. They are direct replacements