headers,turbo,converter,injectors,transmission etc etc

EightSecV6

MDBL
The following is a list of parts from my brothers 10.30 129 car.

-MSD/Delphi 50# injectors with chip used very little $275
-ATI 9" Fuel/Blown converter 3200 stall, ZERO runs since fresh.Nearly $900 new, ther is no better converter made for the 200 trans PERIOD! $650
-Stock headers with 4 bolt flange adapter and pipe installed for Racegate, includes 3" downpipe, ALL with fit with a 4 bolt tangential exh hsg. They have been coated at one time but need to be re coated or I will glass bead it off. Includes crossover $350/ all!
-PT70 turbo P trim .81 exh hsg, tangential 4 bolt. 4" inlet, 3" exh I am not sure how many miles or pass on it but it is not alot. $600
-Mease sheet metal upper intake plenum with 62mm (stock but bored)throttle body $250
-BRF transmission, built, shifts firm, I dont remember what guts it has, built by Deltrans a few years back but it only has about 10 passes on it and 100 street miles, Non-lockup I will guarantee it, $1000.00

I cant take a credit card on this stuff unless you want to pay 2% extra because he surely aint going to give it to me!

Im interested in the headers and PT-70 turbo. Can you send me some pics and would you maybe be interested in some sort of trade of parts?? Im interested either way please let me know.
Thanks,
Derek
sachsdca@msn.com

Headers and down pipe

can u send me some pics of them. I want to go with an te45-a will this work with that 4 bolt set up