You can type here any text you want

headliner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't make any friends saying this....but... Brian, I am surprised and disappointed that you would have/imply unkind words for nos4gn. Although I am not (yet) one of your paying customers, I am a big fan of GBody Parts and have many times expressed my support for your company... most recently here in a negative feedback thread on your company, entititled 'G-Body Parts, wtf!!!':

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/2369210-post38.html

I have NEVER heard ANYONE complain about ANYTHING regarding Glen's service or product at nos4gn. The same definitely cannot be said about gbody. I appreciate the fact that YOU were the one to spearhead the introduction of the abs headliner package, but I see no reason why you should badmouth them because they are able to sell the same (ASSuming it is the same) headliner for less than you can. It would seem that the volume of headliner sales that you do should make you competitive on prices. I bet you sell more of them than he does. AND...If he can generate enough sales to support his business while remaining a 'non-supporting' vendor, then all the power to him. That is obviously a testament to his customer service. Perhaps you should be 'drop-shipping' headliners so you can match his price... something that I'm pretty sure you do with many other products, and surprised you don't with this one. If I'm out of line here, than I'm sure I'll hear about it... and take it like a man. :redface: Just don't like to hear negative comments about ANY upstanding vendor (including you) who goes out of their way to support our cars... and I consider nos4gn, along with you, to be among the best. Off my soapbox and back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Not bashing Glen personally. I have just been working on alot more new products & it seems like every time we do some one comes up behind us & cuts our prices & or copies it. I had been dealing with another vendor the day I posted. Then I got to read this afterwards. Normally I wouldn't post & let it roll. Just wrong day wrong time.

It is a no win situation. We had a 96K sq ft facility. I went to a smaller less over head facility,10K sq ft. Can't do that & maintain customer satisfaction. Then we once again relocate to this dealership. More over head again. But now we can keep more in stock then drop shipping parts. Able to next day no problem.

Then all I see & no not directed towards Glen is less over head smaller companies popping up. Able to cut prices to the bone. We can't. I understand a buck is a buck I really do. Just doesn't motivate me to keep building parts people are asking for. All I ask is look where alot of these parts came from. Who is building new parts.

Prime example. The lower Shifter ring went discontinued. We chose to build 1000 of these in aluminum. Now if I release them it is a problem. They actually repair broken handles which cut down on sales & profit of shifter handles.
We actually just got back the shifter handle slider button I had built in aluminum as well. We install these 2 parts on the handle & it is alot stronger then a NEW GM unit. I'm looking at Dave & said well there goes all the new shifter handle sales.
This again not cheap. 1000 shifter sliders. I'm sure some one will get 100 built & beat me buy a buck.

I don't know maybe I'm just getting burnt out. Grumpy,Mike,& alot of the older vendors ask me how I keep doing this day in & day out. I'm starting to ask myself the same question.

As far as cracked headliner boards. Glue fax paper to each side of the board. It gives enough strength to prevent it from breaking. When you glue the material on it is also not visible due to the fact that it is thin.

I won't make any friends saying this....but... Brian, I am surprised and disappointed that you would have/imply unkind words for nos4gn. Although I am not (yet) one of your paying customers, I am a big fan of GBody Parts and have many times expressed my support for your company... most recently here in a negative feedback thread on your company, entititled 'G-Body Parts, wtf!!!':

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/2369210-post38.html

I have NEVER heard ANYONE complain about ANYTHING regarding Glen's service or product at nos4gn. The same definitely cannot be said about gbody. I appreciate the fact that YOU were the one to spearhead the introduction of the abs headliner package, but I see no reason why you should badmouth them because they are able to sell the same (ASSuming it is the same) headliner for less than you can. It would seem that the volume of headliner sales that you do should make you competitive on prices. I bet you sell more of them than he does. AND...If he can generate enough sales to support his business while remaining a 'non-supporting' vendor, then all the power to him. That is obviously a testament to his customer service. Perhaps you should be 'drop-shipping' headliners so you can match his price... something that I'm pretty sure you do with many other products, and surprised you don't with this one. If I'm out of line here, than I'm sure I'll hear about it... and take it like a man. :redface: Just don't like to hear negative comments about ANY upstanding vendor (including you) who goes out of their way to support our cars... and I consider nos4gn, along with you, to be among the best. Off my soapbox and back to your regularly scheduled programming...

The guy has every right to say what he wants dude. He is and has been one of the biggest vendors for years and years. Keep saying things like this and watch him pack up and turn his phone off. You need to just let him vent.... Also, remember he is a supporting vendor. It may not mean much to you but it does to alot of us. You go through the things this man has been through the last couple years and listen to BS like this and see if you stay around to help out still....

The guy has every right to say what he wants dude. He is and has been one of the biggest vendors for years and years. Keep saying things like this and watch him pack up and turn his phone off. You need to just let him vent.... Also, remember he is a supporting vendor. It may not mean much to you but it does to alot of us. You go through the things this man has been through the last couple years and listen to BS like this and see if you stay around to help out still....
Well said!

The part about "Supporting Vendor" always seems to be forgotten now a days. Paying vendors pay a lot of money yearly to be able to advertise on this site and to see others flying under the radar and some customers pushing others products gets disheartening after awhile. Paying vendors cracked down on me when I started selling the LED taillights and back then I didn't see the point but Now I do! It's the principle!! The board has done a darn good job at policing this issue but even more needs to be done. If a Non paying vendor has some nice products and would like to use this site to peddle there products they simply need to step up to the plate and pay like the rest OR have a current paying vendor sell the products for them! This site keeps opperating due to the vendor income yearly. Without paying vendors means that Shane would have to fork out 100% ALL the money out of his pocket to maintain this site. OOPS, Back to headliner talk!! :biggrin:

It seem like the minute any one mention a vendors name of the buick community thats not a supporting vendor of TB.COM you guys seem to alway flip out:confused:As far as supporting the vendors here, im the first to always post to support are vendors before buying any thing from a big box store.

Well said!

The part about "Supporting Vendor" always seems to be forgotten now a days. Paying vendors pay a lot of money yearly to be able to advertise on this site and to see others flying under the radar and some customers pushing others products gets disheartening after awhile. Paying vendors cracked down on me when I started selling the LED taillights and back then I didn't see the point but Now I do! It's the principle!! The board has done a darn good job at policing this issue but even more needs to be done. If a Non paying vendor has some nice products and would like to use this site to peddle there products they simply need to step up to the plate and pay like the rest OR have a current paying vendor sell the products for them! This site keeps opperating due to the vendor income yearly. Without paying vendors means that Shane would have to fork out 100% ALL the money out of his pocket to maintain this site. OOPS, Back to headliner talk!! :biggrin:

Yes,back to headline info please

It seem like the minute any one mention a vendors name of the buick community thats not a supporting vendor of TB.COM you guys seem to alway flip out:confused:As far as supporting the vendors here, im the first to always post to support are vendors before buying any thing from a big box store.

Then why even say that statement? Brian is a friend of mine and I have the upmost respect for him and all he does to keep you, me, and the people that bit** and moan about a hiccup in shipping or whatever on the road. You just made our case for us on why we snap..... What website is this? Who keeps it going? Who makes sure Shane has help funding it so people can bit**? If you are able to sell stuff that you are making then contribute! I do not care how much tech advise a guy gives, that does not give him a free pass. The point is, people work very hard and pay dues to be able to advertise here and those who don't should not be trying to take business away from them. If you are so popular and you sell so much stuff like the said person does then WHY do they just not become a supporting vendor with some of that extra cash?!? Otto, BWR, GBODYPARTS, TR Custom, CKperformance....and all the other great supporters deserve to be taken care of for taking care of us.:wink::p

on to the headliner!

Really??? :confused: And the PURPOSE of this website is?....:confused: Whatever....:rolleyes:

This unfortunate post edited by Lee Burough. Points awarded for language and name calling. One more infraction by justin84 will result in a vacation from this site :/

Yea... apparently for YOU, it's a site to rip people off.... don't suppose you ever paid the guy the $2700 you OWE him, did ya'? Remember this thread?:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/st...change-vin-check/294467-86-t-type-stolen.html

gnguy84 = justin84

How ya' like me now? PUNK...:rolleyes:

Funny thing is I don't owe anyone sh!t punk! Ever wonder why that never went to court? Yeah, because he was lying his as$ off.... It is funny how you would post that now. Just another internet tough guy.... idiot......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back