Heads, arp head bolts, ac compressor, and more

Rachelreed

I need those items and a complete ready to bolt on timing cover, double roller timing, better than stock cam with lifters and bla... scanmaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a timing cover and a Roller can kit if you want?

Is the cover complete? As in pump assembled? What cam and what’s included

Yes... I have two I believe. I have Comp Cams 206 roller cam and roller lifters.

I have a complete blue printed timing cover with assembled oil pump, done by Earl Brown. Can toss in like new good water pump. Pictured below before installed, now used only a car for 800 miles or so.

Have 8445 heads that are ported, never finished. Need decked, valve guides, new valves or re-use the stock ones I can include.

Have a scam master 2.1 working good used.

NOS set of Delco stock flat tappet lifters available

I think your post also says balancer? Have that as well.

Let me know what else you may need. I can get pictures of everything if interested. Located in Aston PA 19014 for pick up or can ship. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3496.jpg
    IMG_3496.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 20
I have a complete blue printed timing cover with assembled oil pump, done by Earl Brown. Can toss in like new good water pump. Pictured below before installed, now used only a car for 800 miles or so.

Have 8445 heads that are ported, never finished. Need decked, valve guides, new valves or re-use the stock ones I can include.

Have a scam master 2.1 working good used.

NOS set of Delco stock flat tappet lifters available

I think your post also says balancer? Have that as well.

Let me know what else you may need. I can get pictures of everything if interested. Located in Aston PA 19014 for pick up or can ship. Thanks

I’d be interested in cover with water pump and scanmaster. How much

I have a set of arp head bolts and a set of studs if u still are looking . Let me know

Looking for bolts. How much

Any reason you don’t want studs? Studs have a higher clamping load. Let me double check I have a set of bolts and I will get back to . Prob $30 shipped for bolts and $60 for studs shipped

The biggest reason I don’t want to do studs is because I would have to remove the motor to do head gaskets

The biggest reason I don’t want to do studs is because I would have to remove the motor to do head gaskets

Okay well the studs come with Allen heads on the top so you could remove them if that is your concern . I think most will agree if you plan on running some big boost and are already thinking about changing gaskets they would most likely to tell you to run studs . But like I said I’m pretty sure I have both I just have to get to my stash and double check and get your some pics .

O and I never had to remove my entire engine to do gaskets with studs idk who told you that but you can remove the studs with the Allen key if needed .