You can type here any text you want

Heads, Cam & Intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That looks like some nice work. What's his name? I looked at the member list and couldn't find Khai or KNperformance...

tell him to BUY $$$ some Space here IF he wants business! Otherwise Champion for heads & Full Throttle for Cam!

Missed that. My eyes must be getting old.;)

tell him to BUY $$$ some Space here IF he wants business! Otherwise Champion for heads & Full Throttle for Cam!

Why...?? He didn't come on this thread and solicit any business. All that's happening is a good word-of-mouth experience from others.

PS- From the list on the homepage, Champion doesn't "BUY $$$" space here... :rolleyes:

K.

i am getting a set of heads done as well as my intake and doghouse. i will post pictures when i get them back

I had a set of "killer looking" ported heads that flowed 185 cfm from .400-.600lift on the intake side.:rolleyes: Pictures don't do much for me when it comes to heads. Go off of flow numbers.

Why...?? He didn't come on this thread and solicit any business. All that's happening is a good word-of-mouth experience from others.

PS- From the list on the homepage, Champion doesn't "BUY $$$" space here... :rolleyes:

K.

WHY??? Because from my experience on This Board, when you promote a Non Vendor Threads seem to Dissappear somehow? ;)
Funny how that happens here! Seen it a few times. :)

Anyone have prices? I have a spare set of heads I'd like to get done...

I had a set of "killer looking" ported heads that flowed 185 cfm from .400-.600lift on the intake side.:rolleyes: Pictures don't do much for me when it comes to heads. Go off of flow numbers.

I am no head porter or expert in flow but I've seen plenty information about flow numbers and that they don't tell the whole story. There are variables in how flow is measured and at what lift. There is plenty of gain to get from a stock head with porting now doubt. There was a post recently showing stock heads, Champion GN1s and GN1Rs as well as one from a memeber showed his progress porting his own. There were differences from all of them but not everyone needs the flow of a GN1R. I did port a set of heads for my old T/A. Basicly cleaning up the casting and opening up the bowl/shaping the valve guide and matching the intake gasket so I know how much effort and messy it is.

Back