You can type here any text you want

Heads, Cam & Intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
"Machine" ported heads are first hand ported to get the runner shape results they want. That shape is scanned to the computer. A totally repeatable milling can be done. They can have a selection of different port scans depending on what they need as well. When they say a head will flow X they know it will. It really is a cool tool. Here's on example: Cylinder Head Porting Machine, 5 axis Power Max CNC Porting Machine.
It's probably impossible to get that exact with hand porting.

67 Q trim .. a "girly"street car :p ..drag radials with pump gas and Alky .. a DRIVER/BEATER :cool:

KNperformance- (Khai)- Great guy

I got Khai to do my heads and intake ,and am very happy with them,fast turn around it took a little time but still good time to me ,I would recommend him to any one. Car runs a lot faster now.

Please post your pre/post ported head times. I'm interested in how much it helped your car. Did you get the "flow" numbers too?

Please post your pre/post ported head times. I'm interested in how much it helped your car. Did you get the "flow" numbers too?
your looking 6 to 7 ths and around 7 to 8 mph on a good set. so i should be 11'0s at 121 with a goos tune and hopefiully on lower boost

I got Khai to do my heads and intake ,and am very happy with them,fast turn around it took a little time but still good time to me ,I would recommend him to any one. Car runs a lot faster now.

Mind saying what you paid? PM me if you don't want to post...

your looking 6 to 7 ths and around 7 to 8 mph on a good set. so i should be 11'0s at 121 with a goos tune and hopefiully on lower boost

I "think" Pronto has a LOT left in that car without heads.. He should be running very low 11s with what he has . ya shouldn't throw parts at these cars till ya get your combo dialed in :cool:
combination is a hell of a lot better than "big" flow #s :p

I'm in the process of dialing in.:wink: The heads haven't broken the stock seal so unless I pop them they arn't coming off any time soon!

Flow numbers dont mean dick. I have a set of mystery heads on my car and i went nearly 134mph on the second pass i made weighing at least 3600 lbs. With more timing and lighter i could have gone faster but it has a stock bottom end. I bet exhaust flow on mine is under 160cfm and intake is probably below 200 cfm. The lift at the valve is only .496in. Champion has the most consistent result and are worth more used than any other ported head ive seen.

I "think" Pronto has a LOT left in that car without heads.. He should be running very low 11s with what he has . ya shouldn't throw parts at these cars till ya get your combo dialed in :cool:

+1

well i was maxed out on the 49 and duttneck went 11.60 didnt want to push it. so i got a deal on a te60 and 24 stretched. now i got a deal on these heads and now i can run 11.49 on 18 to 20 pounds of boost and bieng easier on the motor i dont want to put a roll bar in

I'm in no rush for a roll bar either.

Back