Heli-coil removal

Is it a blind hole or open all the way through? Blind is a bitch but an open one you can use a pick and carefully push it through unless it's had some sort of loctite used.

There is no easy way. I use a pick to get under the end, then grab the end with some needle nose and bend, unscrew and pull it out.

It is a blind hole with no loctite. I was thinking of pulling it out with pliers but I was not sure if it was going to bend or snap?

It will bend, they are pretty tough. You'll have a hard time even bending it with needle nose. I use to have to pull them out of heads to do machining to mount Jesel rockers. I've never had one break.

You can use an "Easyout (eze out, ez out)". If your not sure what I'm talking about just google those words. It's actually pretty easy.
Good luck.

It will bend, they are pretty tough. You'll have a hard time even bending it with needle nose. I use to have to pull them out of heads to do machining to mount Jesel rockers. I've never had one break.
I will add that getting them hot with a torch will help to bend them. They're somewhat brittle and the torch will help them bend some.

easy out all the way. Simplest method of getting it out hands down. That is if you can get the thing into the coil.