You can type here any text you want

Hellcat Double Tap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Was cruising down the 133S and merging to get on the 405N in Irvine on Monday when a Black on Grey Hellcat Charger followed by a Black on Maroon Hellcat Challenger came up behind me, hot.

As we navigated the ramp onto the 405, I was thinking to myself...."These guys are about to get schooled on...BOOST!" ...and I got ready for a Hello Kitty Double Tap.

We started merging onto the 405, and as they made their move to go around me, I nailed it!

As I wondered where my boost went, and they cruised by me on my left without ...you know...actually trying....I snapped out of it and remembered I was in my 2012 Hyundai Sonata....and not in my 87 Grand National....

...sigh....
Another day, boys....another day...
...cluck, cluck, cluck...

That's how it always seems to go. Years ago, I was driving north on the I-5 and noticed some sort of "prototype" Saleen mustang. Guess who was driving? The man himself. (a celebrity sighting!) I thought it would be nice to give it a try and see, but alas, my Buick was at home and I was in my slow Audi.

Of course, when I was in my GN, full tank and Alky already set on Kill, I ran into an older gent driving a purpleish (IDK the color, looked purple to me) Lambo. Not sure the vintage. Looked new and this was in 2006 or so... On the I-5 on an early Sat or Sun morning. No real traffic to speak of... I pulled up and opened the electronic cut-out hoping for a brief encounter. He never broke 55mph. I'm sure he would have ate my lunch, but he apparently did want to waste the gas. :D

Back