You can type here any text you want

hello all and...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
I'm a semi new turbo buick owner and pretty new to the site....my buick is running like !@#$ and I'm not good at turning the wrenches, but damn it I want to learn!...any recommendations as the best place to start... and btw I have read many many threads on this site while I have learned a lot I am really a hands on person....thanks for your time----Jason

ps i live in Lyons IL

Hey Jason...first off welcome...

If this is the car in your sig...you need to be more specific. What do you mean running like sh--...do you have any type of scan tool? If you do what numbers do you have? Have you been here?
gnttype.org and did a basic spring cleaning? or here...
vortexbuicks.org. Lots of good reading...give us some more details as to what the exact issue is...

Hey Jason did you find anything yet? Drop me a line when you get a chance.

Steve

Hey Jason did you find anything yet? Drop me a line when you get a chance.

Steve

she seems to be runnin a little better lately, but is still headin to the shop in a couple weeks...gettin new fuel pump, fuel lines, fuel tank w/sump, fuel injectors, and possibly fuel rail and...then some E-85 and a tune...im using larry up in lake villa....heard nothing but good thiungs about his work

Can you please provide Larry's contact info?

i will after he works on my car ;) jk...i believe he is in lake villa and his phone # is 847-838-0393 ...my car is a few weeks from getting in there so be prepared for a wait

Back