Hello all, i'm new.

Fbodyowner

What's up everyone...like the website ya got here. I own a 2001 camaro convertible V6 right now, and i'm thinking selling it, let the wife buy her a car and me buying a GN to restore. I've always liked the looks and performance to these cars and it might be a good project for me. You guys got any advice to pass on before i get one? Like what years to look for? It could be a while before that happens, just doing some homework now. Is it hard finding parts for these being that they are a little older? And if you find them are they expensive? Thanks guys, ;)

Good LAWD there's tons of info. Go to www.gnttype.org and read away. Yes, there are some issues with old parts for the car, but the demand is high enough where people adapt. Original MAFs are expensive, so now we use LS1 and LT1 MAFs with translators.

the TR will definitely be faster than the F Body, but you'll lose handling...can you deal with it? :)

handling is nice, but i never race around curves or turns away.:D I just keep is straight and floor it.:D

Thats the funniest thing i ever saw. I hafta make my own now.

Scott