Hello from a newbie in NC

ROB-STOCK87T

Just joined today and looking forward to being an active member on the site. I am a proud owner of a 87 light brown metallic Turbo T. I am located in Gibsonville, NC (right next to Burlington). The car is pretty much stock except for a flowmaster setup. I have met a few of the NC locals and look forward to meeting many more. Trying to work out some issues with the car before the March event here. One of the few times the car has given me any issues since I became its owner back in 1989. Hope to see many of you in March.

Rob

Welcome aboard:cool: ! Study study study and learn sensors and how these engines tick and work and youll be a step ahead of the game.

You're right in between the triad and triangle groups...every once in a blue moon a few of us gather at the steak and shake in burlington..keep your eyes open to this section!

Just joined today and looking forward to being an active member on the site. I am a proud owner of a 87 light brown metallic Turbo T. I am located in Gibsonville, NC (right next to Burlington). The car is pretty much stock except for a flowmaster setup. I have met a few of the NC locals and look forward to meeting many more. Trying to work out some issues with the car before the March event here. One of the few times the car has given me any issues since I became its owner back in 1989. Hope to see many of you in March.

Rob

Nice color T!

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.