Hello to all here at TurboBuick.com

TTnewB

Hello everyone, This is my first post, and I just wanted to say hello to you all. I have been to this site before and always looked around but never joined. I have just bought a 1987 T-Type so now I told myself I had to join. So here I am.

Thanks for listening
Tim

info

Hello everyone, This is my first post, and I just wanted to say hello to you all. I have been to this site before and always looked around but never joined. I have just bought a 1987 T-Type so now I told myself I had to join. So here I am.

Thanks for listening
Tim
Tell us about the car and what part of Indiana you live in? I have Buick friends in Indy and Lafayette and grew up around Vincennes.

I live in a small town in Northwest In. I am about 45 minutes from Chi-town.
As for the car it's a Dark Blue Metallic T with some mods, I don't even know them all so I don't want to lie to you guys, It's winter here (of course) and I not even going to move the car till it get nice out. I bought the car from a really good friend..
Tim

Hey everyone. I'm alittle slow when it comes to pics and whatnot. But i will try to get some up here shortly. For now, here are the specs on the car...

The car has 98,000 on the ticker, the motor, trans, and rearend is OEM. The turbo has been upgraded to a PTE6776RHP with .63A/R turbinehousing. It's got a 3" Terry Houston DP, with a dump pipe, and 3" cat. The intercooler is an RJC front mount, and RJC upper plenum power plate and a Big mouth 4" cold air kit. It came with a Turbo Tweak adjustable custom ECM chip, and a ScanmasterII scantool. Last couple of things are, replacement 100# vavle springs, and some Mototron 60# injectors, with a Walbro 340 M fuel pump.
The rest of the car is pretty clean, never seen snow and hardly seen rain.
The interior is blue, with bucket seats, floor shift, with a digital dash.

Thanks for listining.
Tim

P.S. Don't hate me but i also have a 2004 Azure Blue Mach 1, and a 1991 Ford Mustang Coupe (project)

thanks again everybody, I can't wait for the weather to get and stay nice!!! here in NW indiana it keeps getting cold. I still need to post pics. of the car, but not having good days to do it and keeping the car somewhere else (in storage) makes it kind of tuff, but I have not forgot about it.

Anyway thanks and happy hotrodin'

Tim

After a couple of weekend sprints in the Buick the Fords will be put away into storage.:biggrin:

Trust me.

hello

TTnewB, ther are many turbo buicks in this area! i am in south bend, where are you? keep the midwest challenge in mind for this year! some of us visit us41 once in a while also!

TIM

Again, Thanks for the kind words. I still haven't gotten the car out yet, But on Friday nite I got it running. It had a dead battery. Needless to say I have a lot of things on my plate. I still plan on posting pics of the car, but not now. The car is covered in dust. I am working on that. I don't like that it's dirty.

UnderdogGN, I am located in N.W. Indiana, (Griffith) I am lucky I guess, I am about 50 minutes north of US41, and about 60 minutes away from Route 66. I spend most of my drag racing time at 41. I think of it as my home away from home. As far as the Midwest challenge. What is that??? I hope I can make it. That statement may sound dumb but I don't know???? Someone fill me in. Thanks

Thanks everone
Tim