You can type here any text you want

Hello

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

craggar

Hi everyone, first post but I have been coming here on and off for a couple years. Now that I finally bought a GN (it's not here yet) I'm probably going to have a lot of questions.
I've wanted a GN or T Type since they started making them but the timing was never right until now. I'm big into cars but it's been all N/A and a little nitrous. I did do a twin turbo Vega but never got to race it with the turbo's before I sold it.:( The new owners didn't want the car with turbo's so I still have everything for a future project.
Usually I'm at the track every weekend with my 69 Camaro but this year I've spent most of my weekends on the internet looking for a GN due to a broken leg. I guess it wasn't all bad, I'm finally getting a GN.:)

Craig

Welcome, you are at the right place for advice.:D Post pics of your GN when you get it.

welcome. fell free to ask questions but the search button is your friend.

Tks guys, I will post a couple pictures when I get the car. Here are a couple of my 69
2375329_7_full.jpg

And the Vega that I sold this summer with a little to much nitrous off the line.;)
606277_95_full.jpg

Tks guys, I will post a couple pictures when I get the car. Here are a couple of my 69
2375329_7_full.jpg

And the Vega that I sold this summer with a little to much nitrous off the line.;)
606277_95_full.jpg

hey your tires are not on the ground;) looks really nice i too love the camaro's and the gn's...

The Camaro runs 10.2's on motor with street tires and exhaust. I've got a fogger kit on it but have only played with it twice, 150 shot leaving with 20% and the rest all in by 2 seconds it ran a 9.57@143. It should go an 8 with a bigger shot.
The Vega ran 10.7's on motor and 9.8@137 with a 125 shot when I could keep it off the bumper.:eek:

I feel like a kid at Xmas, 2 more sleeps until I get my GN.:D More like one, a friend and I are leaving tomorrow after work and to meet with the car at around noon on Thursday in Winnipeg. It's about a 14 hour drive for us each way.

cheeese sause(say that fast) your only 6 hrs. from me. You realize that you'll spend big bucks to get HER in the way you want HER.
Can I take your Wife out when she's LONELY...LOL:cool:

cheeese sause(say that fast) your only 6 hrs. from me. You realize that you'll spend big bucks to get HER in the way you want HER.
Can I take your Wife out when she's LONELY...LOL:cool:

Actually I'm a lot closer than you think.:wink: I'm from Edmonton as well and I hear you on spending the money but I've been telling myself over and over and over that I'm not going to do much if anything more then what's already done to it. Yeah right!
If you could take the wife out to supper that would give me another day or two before I would have to come home.:)
I may have to pick your brain when I get home, your right about where I want to be. If the car does see the track the wife will be driving and that's about as fast as I would want her to be running.

Ok the car is home and here are a couple pictures for anyone that is interested.The color is Jade black and the car has 36K on it.
2883737_1_full.jpg

2883737_16_full.jpg

2883737_17_full.jpg

2883737_14_full.jpg

2883737_8_full.jpg

2883737_5_full.jpg

2883737_3_full.jpg

Very NICE Craggar! Very nice find. How was the drive back? Oh and sorry didn't take your wife out for supper. you didn't call:wink:

Very NICE Craggar! Very nice find. How was the drive back? Oh and sorry didn't take your wife out for supper. you didn't call:wink:

I thought so, and I knew I forgot to do something before I left.:) I trailered the car back just in case something happened. I did drive it a couple times since I got it home and am very happy with it so far.

Just by chance you wouldn't know Dean from AERI? I know he's worked on a couple GN's and is a very good friend who does all my machine work and them some.

WOW! and Welcome!!! Still have the Camaro? Thats my FAV all time car. I'm probably going to get another one here soon....your for sale?:D Very nice rides!

Jason

Thanks Jason, yes I still have the Camaro and I'm having too much fun with it right now to sell it but I'll keep you in mind.

Back