Hello

jaguarking11

Peterbilt - Strong
Well I am a new guy here hoping to learn more about the gm 3800 series engines.

I just wanted to say hello, :biggrin:

Just don't ask what I drive on a daily basis....:smile:

Welcome too, although most of the talk around here is about the LC2-3.8 and not the 3800, you might still learn sumtin good. :smile:

Well its no were near a rice burner. Its made in detroid, and also a cupe. Its got a 4.6L v8 in it @305hp. I will turbocharge it later on when I get some dough.

It looks like you guys have a nice place here. Im always looking to learn more about american iron. :)

Well its no were near a rice burner. Its made in detroid, and also a cupe. Its got a 4.6L v8 in it @305hp. I will turbocharge it later on when I get some dough.

It looks like you guys have a nice place here. Im always looking to learn more about american iron. :)

welcome! and I like your attitude. I've never owned a Ford, but I like various years of the Mustang and several other past and present Ford offerings. You'll probably find a lot of smack-talk on here about Mustangs, but I think it's mostly just kidding around. There's even a few broad-minded individuals on here that own Buicks *and* Fords :eek: ;) Then there's the ones that own Buicks and some RICE! :p :p :biggrin:

welcome! and I like your attitude. I've never owned a Ford, but I like various years of the Mustang and several other past and present Ford offerings. You'll probably find a lot of smack-talk on here about Mustangs, but I think it's mostly just kidding around. There's even a few broad-minded individuals on here that own Buicks *and* Fords :eek: ;) Then there's the ones that own Buicks and some RICE! :p :p :biggrin:

Thanks, I am the proud owner of a triple black 07gt with side louvers for the classic look.

Thanks for having me:cool:

I thought you were gonna say a peterbilt....that would have been cool:D

Yeh no doubt it would have been cool. A 16L cat with a larger than a compact car turbocharger. I would love to have one of those. But I can only attain so many toys at a time, time will come for peterbilt too. Classic truck for the modern world.

For now my stang will keep me company with hopefully a 3800series engine under a lotus 7 replica for the weekend vette killing joining my toys.:biggrin: