You can type here any text you want

Hello

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meltonbpp

Well I'm new to this, and by this i mean the whole threads and posts thing. This is actually my first post ever. But when using this site (AWESOME) for the umpteenth time i figured what better place to get my virtual feet wet. I got my GN 8 years ago, it was a steal. Found out quick about the quirks it has, nearly two years on stands for a bad connector. But i found this site and the community it has are unsurpassed. I look forward to helping any one i can.

Charlie

Welcome to the dark side Charlie............ Pics and or info on your ride......

'86 GN its all stock and Im gonna try to keep it that way. But a chip and injectors might be somthing just to help with retard for high rpm. Im still working on how to get photos in a post. Im a little more handy with a wrench than a keyboard...

Welcome to Turbobuick. You will be able to post pics after 10 posts I believe. welcome again.

Welcome. Lots of good info here.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

welcome aboard and good luck on keeping it stock. i see a fuel pump and hotwire kit in your future to help with your knock issues. (thats how it always starts):biggrin:

Back