You can type here any text you want

help choose a location for a 3 gauge pod

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6gunn

high on gas fumes
I need some suggestions and pics of where people put their 3 gauge pods. I modified a 3 gauge pod for its location above the radio/HVAC controls, but really didn't want it there in the first place but couldn't decide on a better place for it. So...my thoughts are under the glove box area but this will make it tough for a passengers leg room. On the drivers side of the center console, but this doesn't allow for a great angle on the gauges. Between the sun visors(which I like the best) but this could prove tricky to mount. Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions?

BTW, the gauges in this pod are the trans temp, wideband, and fuel pressure.

I have a correct gray 3 pod pillar molding that's new in the box, if you want to mount your gauges up on the A pillar. I was going to do a swap, but instead I'm saving up for the complete Autometer gauge set from GNS performance :)

PM me if interested.

I always liked the 3 gauge in the applique directly above the glove box.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I like mine from GNS Performance.

100_0801.JPG

But here's what it looks like now after winter changes to interior.

DSC_0262.JPG

I like that vertically mounted one wish I'd bought that in the first place but couldn't find a place to buy it.

Back