Help choosing iPad please!

If you just want an iPad to sit on the couch and doodle on the internet and TB.com I would just buy a 16GB WiFi model. You dont need the extra storage unless you plan on filling it up with pictures and music.

Personally that's what my iPad is for. Doodling. I have 3 laptops, a desktop, and a 16 TB server for any real storage. My iPad is 16GB and has worked fine for what I use it for.

Not sure if their pricing structure is the same, but upping to 32 was a $100 option. $100 for 16GB is a rip off by today's standards

id go 32 every time ..... btw my daughter has first gen 32 and its still workin very well

Don't get a 16gb.....With pictures, movies,music and Apps 16gb isn't anything and it will fill up fast. Hell I've seen just One App be almost 1gb in size.

Don't get a 16gb.....With pictures, movies,music and Apps 16gb isn't anything and it will fill up fast. Hell I've seen just One App be almost 1gb in size.
Yeah, I've already made up my mind on a iPad Air 2 in "Space Grey" finish, 64gb minimum (maybe 128gb if the price is right) with WiFi only ... and possibly get an "Otter case" for it. I have to decide if I'm getting it directly from Apple ($659.) or try to find a better deal on Ebay…:unsure:
Speaking of Ebay, I just checked for iPad Air 2's and I don't understand one thing: The asking prices vary a lot (from $400. to $700.) but the lower priced ones never have a "Buy it now" feature…only the higher priced ones…go figure...o_O

Claude.

Last edited:
I would try wal-mart or amazon also, sometimes they have them a little bit cheaper than apple. Keep in mind though, when you buy them brand new you do get a full warranty on them for 12 months. I dropped mine and cracked the screen, i took it to a Apple store and they replaced my screen for FREE because it was under warranty. And they will also help you with any questions that you have. So those are a couple of advantages to buying them new compared to used.

Definitely not the 16GB, the last update we had to delete a ton of stuff to have enough free space for the OS update. Apple shouldn't offer the a 16GB option if their updates are going to require owners to strip everything off it.

I guess you guys have pictures and stuff on yours. Pictures and music and blue rays are stored elsewhere with me. My iPad is for surfing the web and 16 GB has served me well for 3-4 years. If your going to put junk on it by all means. I was just trying to help. I know of several people that spent the extra money for the storage and only surf the web. Waste of money IMO