Help! In need of a good turbo tech guy

ronusa

Does anyone know of a good tuning shop within a couple of hours drive from Lexington, KY? My car has been setting in a reputable local repair shop here in town for the past 5 days; and they are being totally baffled by an engine misfiring problem when the turbo is under load. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Ron

check the coil pack nuts make sure they're tight mine did the same thing the damn nuts on the intake came loose.

look up smc customs and call steve !!! he is in your area and would know of ant good tr technician around you .. he makes smc alky kits and will help you all he can !!! hes a real good guy !!!

hey gs462 ! having same issue with mine breaks up at 10 lbs of boost ! what is coil pack just vibrating too much ??? causing interferrance ???

Intake pressure leak between turbo and throttle body, loose clamps, leaking intercooler, can simulate bad ignition system, if coils measure proper ohms resistance, check all intake piping for damaged/worn/loose connections.

Kevin.

i think i may have found my issue ! maf reading only 55 at wot !!!! so gota find new 3.5" ls maf ! gona try one off buddies escalde tomorr just to check !!! but thanks for reply !!!