You can type here any text you want

Help interpreting PL files

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JSD69Vette

Can someone take a look at the attached PL files and give me some feedback on what my car is doing. Please notice that I don't believe the car is coming out of open loop ever. Can someone explain why?

Thanks.

I thought I attached the files using the upload button on the attachment manager, what'd I do wrong?

Right click on file---send to----compressed(zippped)folder---save somehwere and then that's the file you attach to you next post.

thank you all for your help with getting me to load and read these files!!!!

much appreciated.

Is the MAF always that low with that setup? I'm Turbo Tweak user and that is not normal for us.
TPS seems low...? Is that WOT voltage in the setup you run?
WB says you're way rich... O2 says you're on .790-.800?? Which one is right?
Boost,30 psi and some KR...:eek:

Is the MAF always that low with that setup? I'm Turbo Tweak user and that is not normal for us.
TPS seems low...? Is that WOT voltage in the setup you run?
WB says you're way rich... O2 says you're on .790-.800?? Which one is right?
Boost,30 psi and some KR...:eek:

I suspect that it's the extender in his sig. and what you're seeing is a 2 bar MAF pegged.

Still it's bad rich under boost 9.3 A/F

It is a 2 bar, I'm going to order a 3 bar this week. I'm running 17#. I'll recheck the TPS, at last check I was getting 4.5v WOT. AS for A/F, am I miss reading the #'s, I thought it was in the 11.5 -1 range?

Also, can anyone say why the ecm isn't going into open loop? Is ther a setting on the trans+ that needs to be changed?

It is a 2 bar, I'm going to order a 3 bar this week. I'm running 17#. I'll recheck the TPS, at last check I was getting 4.5v WOT. AS for A/F, am I miss reading the #'s, I thought it was in the 11.5 -1 range?

Also, can anyone say why the ecm isn't going into open loop? Is there a setting on the trans+ that needs to be changed?

I see A/F ratios in the 9's, yet the 02 is reading differently. I don't have any exp. with the piggy back systems. TurboBuRick is good with those. Shoot him a pm.

He is running a PLX

Remember to take note of the type of wideband, chip and map people are running so the logger can be set accordingly when reviewing.

JSD69Vette:
Looks pretty good to me. The map is only reporting 13-14psi boost so you should be safe with that tune. One thing I find odd is the injector duty cycle getting kind of high. Fuel system up to par? Injectors too small?

Not sure exactly why the loop indacator is stuck. Good one for TurboBob or EricStageI.

open loop is more like 'warm up mode'

WOT is "Power Enrichment" mode.

Just they way GM does things.

Bob

thanks to all for taking a look.

To Bob, thanks for clearing the 'loop' issue up.

Rick;

I need to go ahead and get a 3 bar, going to call for one tomorrow. As it is, the volts are off on the MAP reading and it's really running 16#. I need to make the jump connection to the ecm and will do when the 3 bar arrives, 2birds thing.

Do you guy's think I just need to richen the A/F at the rpm's that I'm seeing the slight KR at?

As for the injectors and FP, walbro and 42.5's. are they enough????

Thanks to all again.

Back