help me with 2 things bugging me

boosted1

hi all i have a few things that are on my mind due to the fact that i dont have direct experiences with either here is the first one

i see many of the stage 2 guys running a distributor can you tell me why or why not to do that? dont we need the computer to take care of those things please explain for me if you may, also im building my car right now with twins and was wondering if i should switch to a distributor, or not do you do that on a none stage 2 motor that will see just street duty to piss off some vettes? tell me more please

the second one i this, i am also going to get the car painted but i want a flat finish on the black color. i was told that there is a 2 stage base/clear system in which you just use reg base but a clear that dries flat.....ok but how do you get rid of orange peel ? by sanding? ok how do you get rid of sanding scratches? by buffing? ok will the paint not be glossy after buffing

please help me lol these two things are just not being answered for me when i search the web maybe you guys can help me

also where can i get fiberglass doors, hood and trunk lid i know but not doors or fenders, also is there a place that i can get a stock looking/mounting dash for my buick but fiberglass?

thank you all in advance

slawek
boosted1@yahoo.com